Saturday, October 13, 2012

nice Week-End

I spent this week-end with my friend in Rabat, we were both so happy and excited and we had a great time together.
We had so much fun at the zoo :




lovely hair :p

  
 The cuties of the zoo, they were glad to eat the bread we gave'em ^_^ 


Among the things we enjoyed the most, the company of those little goats
the old ones were afraid of us so they run away, but the little ones were so welcoming and friendly, they've even put their heads out for us to cuddle them hihi





We also enjoyed the beautiful views of sea and nice traditionnal moroccan houses when we visited "LaKasbah des Oudayas" :



I am such a huge fan of this kinds of houses, their colors & doors & windows & roofs & walls & tight pathways... Everything about them is warm and beautiful





I hope u'll be able to visit them someday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment