Rfeessa :
And this is how it looks when we serve it ~_~ mmm i wanna have it now XD
We like drinking Moroccan tea or soda while eating it !
I went home
this weekend, and because my mother thinks that I don’t eat well when I’m away
from her ^_^ she tries to cook all the dishes I love when I go home ( mothers
<3 ).
Soooo she cooked smtg I really really like, it’s
“Rfeessa" : made
of ‘msemmen’ (I talked about it in the eid’s blog) and a broth full of rich
elements like lentilles & onions & ask mom she knows better :p. Of
course there is also chicken or pigeons… (sometimes we make it with red meat
but I don’t think it goes with it as much as chicken does).
OKey enough
speaking, like they say "A picture is worth a thousand words" XD
This is
msemen after preparing it for Rfeessa:
Putting it
ine the ‘Kassrya’ (where it is served) before serving the meal :
And this is how it looks when we serve it ~_~ mmm i wanna have it now XD
No comments:
Post a Comment