~ Sunday's lunch ~
It's weekend i'm not working so i came home to visit my family and i cooked lunch for them today n_n
I cooked fish, and luckily it was delicious and that is not something that happens with me all the time :p
So here's my fish before cooking it in the oven (there's also some potatos, tomatos, pepper and lemons)
I fried some "merlan" too
It's weekend i'm not working so i came home to visit my family and i cooked lunch for them today n_n
I cooked fish, and luckily it was delicious and that is not something that happens with me all the time :p
So here's my fish before cooking it in the oven (there's also some potatos, tomatos, pepper and lemons)
And this is how it looked when it was all cooked (i'm proud :p)
I fried some "merlan" too

No comments:
Post a Comment